Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Andy Coats Update



Hey everyone,

I hope you are all doing well.  As you may know, I have been on a little hiatus for the last couple of months, recovering from the loss of my father, who died in February. 
Once again, I send my sincere thanks to all of you who showed so much love and support during that difficult time – it means a great deal to me and my family. 

I’m sure that my Dad would want us to try to carry on, and therefore I have some announcements:

**My newest CD, “Folk the Blues,” is now available and for sale – copies are $12 plus shipping and handling. 

If you’d like to buy a copy, please respond to this email and we can make arrangements via mail, PayPal, or whatever you prefer. 

Please be sure to visit the following link and listen to samples from the new CD:


In the near future, the new disc will also be for sale on CD Baby, iTunes, and many other internet outlets available nowadays.  Please stay tuned for details!

** We’ve got some great, upcoming shows in the next couple of weeks. 
First, the Bank Walkers and I will be rocking at one of our favorite local bars:

May 1, 10 pm - 2 am
Andy Coats and the Bank Walkers
O'Malleys Irish Pub

5228 Hollyridge Rd., Raleigh NC
919-787-1234 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              919-787-1234      end_of_the_skype_highlighting

And then, I’ll be heading down to “Little Washington” to do a special concert at a great new venue there. 

May 8th, 7:30 - 10 pm
Andy Coats, solo
Concert at Union Alley Coffee House

$8 for Members/ $10 for non-members
158 W. Main St.
Washington, NC 27889
252-945-5515 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting              252-945-5515      end_of_the_skype_highlighting
http://www.unionalleycoffee.com/events.html


I hope you are all doing well, and hope to see you down the road sometime soon!

Best,
Andy

No comments: