Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, March 12, 2010

Si Cranstoun: Dynamo

Cool clip from one of our favorite English Jumpblues/R&B/Ska performers Si Cranstoun. According to Si this song is a tribute to Jackie Wilson, and you certainly can hear the great Jackie Wilson in this song! Great Job!!!!!

1 comment:

jcitysoul said...

I am a huge fan of Si and his brother Ty also known as The Dualers. I have seen every video of theirs on YT...it's nice to see one of them here. I think they would be a big hit in the US.

If you want to listen to his brother Ty, go here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQoNt1lg4M4