Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

HUGE GIG ALERT!! Memphis Tenn

I wish I lived in Memphis. This sounds like a huge show! Ten bucks to get in the place! If you live anywhere near this you have to go and let us know how it went!

Friday, December 4th, 2009

CC BLUES CLUB

1427 North Thomas Street
Memphis Tennessee
Admission $10.00

CC Blues Club Presents....

The Biggest Blues Show to Hit Memphis, Tennessee

featuring

Archie Love
Booker BrownBooker Brown : A New Beginning /Featuring The Smash Hits,
Karen Wolfe
Larome Powers
Miz BMiz B : My Name Is $$$
Mr. SamMr. Sam : Lookin' 4 Love
Nate Dogg
Preston Shannonimage
Roy Hughes
Sheba Potts Wright
Sweet AngelBold Bitch! by Sweet Angel: CD Cover
Terry WrightTerry Wright : Anytime Man
The DuchessThe Duchess : It's My Time Now

Please contact venue at (901) 526-5566, artists may change.

No comments: