Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Lazlo Bane: I'm No Superman

Every once in awhile I feel the need to post something completely different. I discovered Scrubs by channel surfing. I think it is on almost every chanell on cable at least twice a day! However, I really enjoy the show. Last night was the final episode of Scrubs on ABC. So in honor of a great show that lasted 8 years here is the theme song by Lazlo Bane. Nice thing about reruns, is that Scrubs might be gone, but it will live forever in repeats:-)

No comments: