Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, December 29, 2008

New Shipping Options At Lulu.com

Hey Everyone. I know many people were upset with the high shipping costs at Lulu.com. Now because there is no doubt in my mind, more than I complained to them, they have three options, and the prices are much lower. So feel free to shop around for the best deal. I also see that CD Baby has put my disk on sale at Amazon.com So now you can download the whole CD right to your computer for 8.99!!! What a deal!!!

Check it out:

CD available at Lulu Click HERE
CD available at CD BABY Click HERE
CD available at Amazon Click HERE
Downloads at Amazon Click HERE

No comments: