Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taylor HIcks: Sweet Home Chicago

I am pretty sure this is from the same show with Keb Mo that I posted over a year ago. However, this is a pretty grooving song that I figure a different angle and COLOR means I can post it again!

Thanks to all of the Taylor Hicks fans, their blogs, forums and websites, for helping me with my CD. You can check out my interview some photos, and some of my songs here

http://www.thetaylorhickscommunity.com/

I know I have said this before, but it merits repeating. You guys do a great job promoting and getting the word out on Taylor Hicks. If all blues performers had fans like you we would be in a lot better shape then we are now. It is darn tough out there on the road right now for 95% of the blues band that are traveling around this great country. However, fans like you make it worth every minute of blood, sweat, and tears that we all go through. I am glad that you have not only promoted Taylor Hicks, but also a lot of other great blues, soul, and R&B artists. Thanks for the hard work, and thanks for keeping the blues alive.




Sweet Home Chicago_Chicago HOB from dg90001 on Vimeo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love that "kid in a candy store" grin at about 3:44. That was a great Taylor night.

Anonymous said...

always always always great

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Tom. I hadn't seen this one in color either. Ü
medolark