Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Zealand Blues


Hey! A shout out to New Zealand blues lovers. I found a link and a movie you might enjoy. it is about the New Zealand blues band, The Windy City Strugglers. The movie is called, Struggle No More. Follow the link for more info. I kinda of wish the movie was playing here, but it is only on New Zealand TV.

2 comments:

Nate Ness Monster said...

Yes indeed the Struggler's are one of New Zealand's longest serving Blues bands. They're great. Good blog dude.
Nate

Blues Historian said...

Thanks Nate. Keep me updated with anything going on in New Zealand


Tom