Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Iowa Cubs Still In First


The I Cubs are still in first place in the PCL North. However, just like I predicted the big team is calling up and sending down guys left and right and their lead in the PCL North has fallen to a game and a 1/2 over the Nashville Sounds.

The big Cubs lost again last night in the late innings, and tonight they just went ahead in the top of the 9th. I am dreading the bottom of the inning and Dempster blowing another save:-) Will update when the game is done.

UPDATE

CUBS WIN! CUBS WIN! Dempster gets the save, three up three down! Amazingly the Cubs don't blow it in the 9th!:-)

No comments: