Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, May 7, 2007

Iowa Blues Hall Of Fame Class Of 2006

I have had the info for a few weeks and was waiting for a press release, or even a web page link to send you too, but nothing is out yet. However, the Blues Crier, the official newsletter of the Central Iowa Blues Society has announced the IBHOF of 2006, so here it is:

Rick "Rico" Cicalo
Craig Erickson
Steve "Cheif" Hayes
and
Bo Ramsey

Iowans will certainly recognise Craig Erickson, and Bo Ramsey as two of our more famous blues/roots rock performers. However, Rick Cicalo, and Steve Hayes are two of the most important sidemen in Eastern Iowa. They are probably not as well known as the other two, but certainly deserving of the membership in the hall.

I assume that the IBHOF website, and CIBS will have some sort of official press release soon. As soon as I find it, I will give you the hotlink.

No comments: