Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Blues Historian REOPENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UPDATE I am bringing back the Blues Historian. I have a new class of college students wanting to learn about the blues and I also realize that I had gotten very lazy reposting items sent to me. many of those items slowed the blog down to almost unreadable speeds. I am going back to original content, hot linking to important stories, and embedding blues videos. It will take a few days to get the blog back up in shape so be patient. Also thanks to everyone who has stuck around here the last year while I got my life back in order! And now back to our show:-)
I am sorry to say that the Blues Historian blog is going on hiatus for awhile.  There just isn't enough time to keep updating the blog.  I hope that sometime in the future I can start things up again.  However, the site will stay up, and the huge archive of news, history, and videos will keep running.  Thanks for all the visits, and keeping the blues alive.

Tom

Blues Historian

2 comments:

jobs in pakistan wapda said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
karim said...

thanks for sharing this. Wedding planner in Pakistan