Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my readers from around the world.  I am wishing you and everyone who loves the blues to have a safe and wonderful holidays.   The normal Sunday update will possibly come around Monday. I know I promised videos starting at 5pm tonight, but due to Bloggers weird calender everything got off a day.  I corrected it so by the time you read this everything should be posting as scheduled! There are plenty of videos coming up tonight ending around 8am.  

Enjoy!  Be Safe!  and see ya on the New Year!

Tom Gary
Blues Historian

1 comment:

medolark said...

Merry Christmas to you to, Tom. Thanks for this outstanding collection of classic Christmas blues. I've watched 6 so far and I'm looking forward to the rest tomorrow morning. Ü