Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, July 15, 2011

Fundraiser For Rhett Tyler: Middletown New York August 21st

Sonny Rock from New York has sent me some information about a fundraiser for Rhett Tyler.  If you are in the Middletown area on August 21st be sure to step in and help out a fellow bluesman in need.  Message from Sony below.



A message to all musicians and fans of guitar man Rhett Tyler. Rhett has been in the hospital for the last several weeks, we almost lost him. He is home and resting as of today (7/12). He needs our help. Sunday August 21St at Brians Backyard BBQ in Middletown, N.Y. will be a benefit for Rhett. $15 a head, 4-8PM. Please find Roxy Perry on FB if you are interested in helping in any way. I've played & recorded with Rhett. He has helped me when I was down from surgery. Please support a great talent. Thank You!
  Sonny Rock

No comments: