Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New Look For Fourth Anniversary

It has been a little over four years since I began Blues Historian.  It has been an interesting time, and seems a lot longer than that!  I have added a few things.  I have a Twitter feed, which I hope to use to give you quick updates about the blues.  Feel free to join up and help keep the blues world up to date.  I have also over the last few months added some other things.  We have a new counter that I started around January. It shows visitors from around the world.  The unofficial count from Google Analytics, is over 125,000 visits over four years.  I added a popular page and page view count as well.  those go back to July of 2010.  Finally my video Holly Golightly Blues has just past 20,000 views on Youtube.

Thanks

Tom Gary

No comments: