Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Andy Coats Update

Hey everyone, 

Hope all is well.  It's been a while since my last message, but things are fine -- I've been busy booking gigs for the summer and writing some new songs. 

This weekend I'll be doing a tour in and around the Charleston area, so I hope you folks down that way can join me for a show or two. 

PS - see my Facebook link in the signature; I'm already Facebook friends with many of you, but please send an invite if we haven't connected there already!

All the best, 
Friday, May 20, 8 - 11 pm
Andy Coats, solo
Mama Rue's Blues Garden

9737 Ocean Highway
Pawleys Island, SC 29585


Saturday, May 21, 9:30 pm - 1 am
Andy Coats, solo
Dunleavy's Pub

2213 Middle St # B
Sullivan's Island, SC 29482-9714
(843) 883-9646


Sunday, May 22, 6 - 9 pm
Andy Coats, solo
Lucy's Grill

1001 Landfall Way
Seabrook Island, SC 29455
www.lucysgrill.com
 
 

No comments: