Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Selling a Book On Ebay

Hey everyone!

If you like John Lennon I have a very cool, and very collectible book about an Iowa artist who tried to warn Lennon that his life was in danger.  Don't let the graphic cover of the book scare you.  The imagery in the book is more like a fairy tale.  The title of the book is John Lennon: A Real Live Fairytale.  You can check it out here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130403760952

I am in some big debt, and it is time to start selling off my collectibles.  I have Beatles memorabilia, Blues collectibles, and tons of records, and books.  I will post each new auction here on the blog.  I appreciate all your help!

Tom Gary
Blues Historian

No comments: