Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Andy Coats Update


Hey everyone,

I just got back from an inspiring trip down through the Delta, where I performed at the Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival.

Despite some bad weather, I was able to do my set and make some new friends.

Among the places I got to visit were: Helena (AR), Clarksdale (MS), Friars Point (MS) – for my “guide map,” I used some old Robert Johnson songs!

The Delta Blues Museum in Clarksdale was definitely a highlight of the trip.

Anyway, it’s also good to be back in Raleigh and getting ready for 3 shows this week.

Oct. 14, 8:30 pm - 1 am
Andy Coats Trio
Bonedaddy's Hideaway

BoneDaddy's Hideaway, LLC.
605 Creekside Drive
Raleigh, NC 27609
http://www.bonedaddyshideaway.com/

Oct. 16, 9:30 pm - 2 am
Andy Coats Trio
Blue Bayou

106 S. Churton St. Hillsborough, NC 27278
919-732-2555
www.bluebayouclub.com

Oct. 17, 10 pm - 2 am
Andy Coats and the Bank Walkers

Slims Downtown
227 S Wilmington St
Raleigh, NC 27601-1433
(919) 833-6557
http://www.myspace.com/slimsdowntownraleigh

Hope to see you out and about!

Best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: