Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, January 12, 2009

Andy Coats And John DeeHolman: Chapel Hill Boogie

Just received this email from my pal Andy Coats about a new Youtube video featuring himself and the amazing John Dee Holman.


Hey folks,



I hope your New Year is starting off well. I’ve just posted a new video of a recent performance – John Dee and myself playing his original tune, “Chapel Hill Boogie”, which he wrote way back in 1954. We played the song as part of our performance at the 50th birthday of my good friend, Bill Stokes (aka “Guzzimoto”).



Many thanks to Bill for a great party, and special thanks to Jason Dowdle of Blue Sky Film for shooting the footage.



I hope you all enjoy it!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4xPKgt_Gxw







Best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: