Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Babel Fish Added

Since I have readers from all over the world I have added a nice tool from Alta Vista. It is called Babel Fish. Look for the Babel Fish tool on the side and click on the flag of your choice. I believe they are China, Germany, Japan, Korea, France, Italy, Portugal, and Spain. (I may have turned Portugal and Spain around, please correct me if I goofed:-) Once you click on the language you read represented by the flag, then this webpage will pop up in that language. Of course, the translations are not the best in the world, but they are doable. I have used babel fish on the Blues Masters blog which is in Portuguese. It works fairly good so give it a try!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Bluesman !!!

You'll learn portuguese ! :)

regards,

Marcus Mikhail

Blues Historian said...

Hi Marcus

I can read enough Spanish to understand whats going on, so I can sort of figure out Portuguese, but it is much easier to cheat with babel fish:-) You have a great site either way!

Tom