Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Over 3000 Posts!

We just went over the 3000 mark for posts today!  A nice landmark for a blog that was only met for my college students:-)  Originally it was blues articles I had found, and lots of videos.  Today it is more of a collection of blues news from great sources like Illinois Blues, Bob Corritore, John Hammer, and Bob Dorr.  I still post videos and occasional stories, but mostly I am becoming a hub of blues news.

Thanks for you continued support and lets go for more!

Tom Gary
Blues Historian

No comments: