Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Blues Historian Now Smart Phone Friendly

I do look at the stats, and few people with smart phones stop by here at blues historian.  I never really thought about it, because I was too cheap to get a smart phone!  OK, so I finally got a good deal on one, and I checked out the blog and found out why.  the blog IS TOO DAMN BIG!  So I went in and did some adjustments, and now it is user friendly for people with smart phones, and any other small screen device that you use to gather information from the net.  Please pass the word along and check it out.  It works great I just checked it out on my phone:-)


Thanks for keeping the blues alive

Tom
Blues Historian

No comments: