Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, December 3, 2011

NYE 2011! Bob Dorr and the Blue Band



I am playing solo piano as part of the Bob Dorr's annual Happy Blue Year. NYE at the Hilton Garden Inn in Urbandale Iowa. Located conveniently off of I-80/35 and 86th street. It is a great show and tickets are still available. Included in the show are of course the star of the show Bob Dorr, with his guests Matt Woods and the Thunderbolts, Joe and Vicki Price, Six Ways to Sunday, The Erick Hovey Band, Toney Brown, and myself. Of course the night before my good friend Rob Lumbard will be playing. More information can by found at

http://www.theblueband.com/newyear.htm

See ya NYE!!!!!!

No comments: