Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Saturday, June 4, 2011

John Paul's Flying Circus: I Wish You Would

This is my old buddy John Paul Drum from Kansas City Missouri playing at BB's Lawnside BarBQ in KCMO.  I played with John when he had the Hellhounds back in the late 80s.  Also playing with John is another old friend of mine Bill Dye on guitar.  John carries on the great tradition of blues harmonica players that have called Kansas City home.  From the late great Provine Hatch, to Lee McBee, to Mo Paul, and Trashmouth Tom Baker.  No doubt I am missing someone, because their were a lot of great ones down their in the 80s.  Enjoy some classic John Paul Drum.

No comments: