Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, December 10, 2010

Andy Coats Update

I regularly post gig updates for friends of mine, and one of my good friends is former Iowan Andy Coats who performs in North Carolina.   I was surprised to see this cancellation of an upcoming gig for Andy due to SNOW!  I expect snow here in Iowa.  In fact up here in NW Iowa we are expecting 4-8 inches of snow with single digits temperatures, and possibly up to 50 mile an hour winds!  However, if you are in North Carolina Andy is not playing tomorrow. Here is his update:

Hey folks, 

The winery at RagApple will be closed on Saturday, due to all the snow they've gotten this week, so that gig has been postponed.  

But my City Tap show is still on -- hope to see you there!

Friday, December 10, 9 pm - mid
Andy Coats, solo
City Tap

89 Hillsboro Street
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(919) 545-0562
www.thecitytap.com


No comments: