Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Andy coats Update

A letter from Andy

Hey folks, 

Happy holidays to all of you!  

We had snow here in Raleigh yesterday, which is the earliest ever (as far as I remember), and so it's indeed starting to feel like the Holiday season.  

I've got a few things coming up this week, and hope you can join me for one or two of them: 

First a "virtual" radio session with Vinny "Bond" Marini, who invited me on his show after hearing my set at King Biscuit this year; he's had all sorts of blues stars lately, so I'm looking forward this!

Monday, December 6, 10:45 - mid (Eastern)
Live radio appearance - "Music On the Couch"
Memphis, TN

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/musiconthecouch

Next, an intimate show at the coolest new bar in Pittsboro: 

Friday, December 10, 9 pm - mid
Andy Coats, solo
City Tap

89 Hillsboro Street
Pittsboro, NC 27312
(919) 545-0562
www.thecitytap.com

Finally, I'll be heading up to the Yadkin Valley to play at the lovely RagApple winery again:  

Saturday, December 11, noon-6 pm 
Andy Coats, solo
RagAppleLassie Vineyards

3724 RagApple Lassie Lane
Boonville, NC 27011
www.ragapplelassie.com

All the best to everyone, and don't forget that my CDs are available from CD Baby: 


I hear they make great "stocking stuffers" .... :) 

Andy

No comments: