Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Truthiness Must Prevail!!!

Help convince Steven Colbert to hold a rally  in Washington DC on 10/10/10 (I read somewhere that, that date ads up to 42 in binary, I am not smart enough to figure that out, but if you love the Hitchhikers Guide to the Universe, then you know what 42 means:-)  Truthiness must prevail!!!!  Check out the website HERE Check out the facebook page here  I have been watching the twitter feed on the colbertrally page and it is going so fast I can't read it! 


No comments: