Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, July 9, 2010

Andy Coats Update

Hey folks,

I hope everyone is surviving the heat on the East Coast – wheeww it’s hot!

I also wanted to let you know that my new CD, “Folk the Blues,” is now available on iTunes. 
Just open up the iTunes store and search for “Andy Coats,” and you’ll see the new one listed along with previous ones.  Then download away!

All 3 CDs are still available on CD Baby:


Finally, I wanted to remind you that I’ll be going down to South Carolina this weekend, to perform at another great festival:

July 9-10, 9 pm to midnight, the Mill House
Andy Coats, solo
Greenwood Blues Cruise

Greenwood, SC
http://www.uptowngreenwood.com/events_festivalofdiscovery_blues.aspx/

I hope to see some of you there!
Andy

No comments: