Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Tom Gary Blues Band On Amazon

Yesterday & Today


Hey kids!  LOOK!!  You can now order my CD or just my hit song Holly Golightly Blues at Amazon!!!   HOLY COW!   This is pretty cool.  I love modern technology!  It amazes me that I can create, send my stuff out into the internet, and have my music stored on a server, then it can be distributed to several great sites where you can buy either the CD or the music right from the comfort of your own room.  Who needs a big old record company that is going to take most of your money when you can do it all by yourself. 

To buy the CD click on the yesterday and today link above, for Holly click on the ad on the right.

1 comment:

medolark said...

If you don't have this cd in you collection you are missing something. This is a high energy collection of original songs by Tom Gary. It is upbeat and fun. Support our indie artists and buy this cd. Ü