Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Memphis The Musical

I'm not sure what I think about this. I haven't seen the show. I think I like the concept, but I would need to see and hear the whole thing before I can comment. This show is going on now on Broadway. If you are in the big apple and catch the show leave a comment below. For the rest of us in the hinterland enjoy a short clip from the show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great show. I've seen it twice. It's about this white DJ named Huey Calhoun who discovers black music and falls in love with this singer named Felicia and brings her music to the center of the dial so the whole nation can hear it. It's loosely based on the story of Dewey Phillips.