Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Andy Coats Update


Hey everyone,

I hope your Fall is starting off right! Mine has been quite busy, as you have seen from my recent updates …. :)

This weekend brings two more exciting events:

First, a show with the Bank Walkers at a local fixture:

Oct. 24, 10:30 pm - 1:30 am (Eastern)
Andy Coats and the Bank Walkers
Ruckus Pizza and Bar

2233-112 Avent Ferry Rd
Raleigh, NC 27606
(919) 835-2002
http://ruckuspizza.com

Second, I’ll be doing a live radio show on WSHA Radio – “The Blues is the Blues is the Blues,” with my buddies John Dee Holeman (80 years young) and Drew Questell (15 years old)!

I guess you could call this “3 Generations of the Blues” – Ha!

For those who do not live in Raleigh, please note that you can stream this show off the WSHA website.


Oct. 25, 4 - 8 pm (Eastern)
With John Dee Holeman and Drew Questell
live on WSHA Radio
Raleigh, NC 27606
http://www.wshafm.org/

All the Best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: