Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Andy Coats Update


Hey everyone,

Lots of cool stuff coming up this week!

I hope I can see many of you while I’m on the road:

**With John Dee Holeman and Melvin Alston
Carolina Downhome Blues Festival

Camden, SC
http://www.bluesbash.com/camden
Oct 1 -- 12. Sam Kendall's, 1043 Broad Street, 424-2005
Oct 2 -- . Indigo Jones, 511 Rutledge St., 432-1616

**Bank Walkers with the Fustics
Mansion 462

Oct. 3, 9 pm

462 West Franklin Street (directions)
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27516
tel: (919) 967-7913
http://mansion462.com

As always, I appreciate your ongoing support!

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: