Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Taylor Hicks: Dust My Broom

Taylor Hicks performing a classic Robert Johnson tune. BTW, Taylor is the little brown blip in the bottom middle of the screen:-)

Taylor Hicks_Dust My Broom_Biloxi MS_9-11-09 from Janibeth on Vimeo.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get thanks.... Here is a closeup version on Dust My Broom.....Thanks to Jo Ann on here myspace. Check it out also...

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=63124206

Love Taylor Hicks!!!!!

jerseyirish said...

He did a great job, he sounded great. He just gets so into the music! Thanks for posting.


JI

Soul Reporter said...

Great song! Never heard it until Taylor. Thanks for the video, Janibeth and thanks BluesHistorian for the feature.

Anonymous said...

Lord Have Mercy! There is NOTHING this man can't sing! Many thanks to Blues Historian and Janibeth for the video.

medolark said...

Thanks Tom for sharing this with your followers. I love it when Taylor sings the blues. Ü

Anonymous said...

It was extremely interesting for me to read that post. Thank you for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I definitely want to read more on that blog soon.

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such stories. I love to read stories like that. Just add more pics :)