Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blues Historian Changes

I have noticed that the blog is looking pretty ragged, and to be honest I have been lazy. So I am going to go back to looking for interesting blues links and articles about the blues. I am also going to try to post more videos. While I like the info that Bob Corritore, Illinois Blues, The voice, and John Hammer, provided, the graphics on some of their posts were overwhelming the blog. Bands interested in having their gigs listed please feel free to send me your updates to my email: bluesman2001@hotmail.com

Just remember if you are not blues, or you send emails with tons of graphics I wont post it.


Later

Tom Gary
Blues Historian

No comments: