Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, July 6, 2009

John Lukehart Found!


Way back in November of 2007 I asked if anyone had seen John (Third from the left) I found John again last Fall, and he is doing okay, but out of the music business. However, I do hope that he picks up his guitar again real soon. He sent me a photo of his last band the Backstage Boogie Band which featured Rick Mosqueda, Harlan Thomas, John Lukehart, and the late Jim Faur.

I do want to thank some people who read the blog and tried to help find him, and I also wanted to let you know that he is OK.

If you would like to hear John, Jim Faur, and John Woody Wood, then check out my CD on CD Baby. They are featured on five of the songs on the CD, and they were one of the tightest bands that I have ever had. Just click on the CD Baby icon on the right side of the blog.

No comments: