Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, June 8, 2009

Soulmate: I am

I admit that I love the new modern age. The world gets smaller, and democratization of music and the arts continue to grow. Now bands from all over the world can post their music to the web and everyone can see and hear it, (with the notable exception of China) I got an email from a fan of this band in India called Soulmate, and I checked them out and all I can say is WOW! Trust me people you will like this. In fact, I will go out on a limb and say that you will love this. Soulmate is contemporary blues, with a blazing lead guitar player and a great young female singer.

They come from the town Shillong (yes it is real) which is considered the Rock capital of India. Soulmate's song I Am, is a great song about being yourself. Enjoy!

Click here
for their myspace page.

1 comment:

JimmyC said...

Nice

I'll be checking them out and trying to get to play them on my podcast