Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Eagle Park Slim

I love digging though Youtube looking for cool blues performers. This is Eagle Park Slim, from Eugene Oregon. Unfortunately this is not the complete song, but I like this guy a lot. Slim proves what I have said for a long time, that the blues is alive and well you just have to look hard for it sometimes. Some of the best blues performers are the guys and gals who live in your town who just show up every week like clockwork to either perform on the street or the local blues jam for free. as I always say SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL BLUESMAN AND BLUESWOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: