Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sweet Angel Update

With the release of her CD "Handle Your Business" Ecko Records' Sweet Angel won a 2008 Jus Blues Awards for the best new artist. She was also nominated for the 2008 Blues Critic Awards for the Best Vocal Performance/Female. Sweet Angel's "Another Man's Meat On My Plate" was re-released by Ecko Records and it now features two new cuts - "I'd Rather Have A Cheatin' Man" and "I'm Gonna Give You Good Love". These two cuts enhances an already great product.

Sweet Angel - Another Man's Meat On My Plate

Click to play Songs from ReverbNation:
http://www.reverbnation.com/tunepak/1319021

I'd Rather Have A Cheatin' Man - Sweet Angel
I'm Gonna Give You Good Love - Sweet Angel


TOUR SCHEDULE

Friday, April 3rd, 2009
Sweet Angel LIVE!
COUPLES ENTERTAINMENT

4511 Byrd Drive
Jackson, MS 39209
USA
601-923-9977


Hosted by DJ Outlaw

No comments: