Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Andy Coats Update

Hey folks,

Last week at Blue Bayou, we were honored by the presence of John Dee Holeman, who turned up as my surprise guest and sat in for a set. And, man, what a set it was!

This week, I’m pleased to introduce 14-year old Drew Questell, who will be joining me and a trio at a new venue. Counting myself, that makes 3 generations of blues – all in one week!

So, grab up your Valentine and come on down to Fuquay Varina, where we’ll guarantee you a rockin’ evening of Roots, Blues, and Rock.

Hope to see you there!

Sat., Feb. 14th, 8 pm - mid
Andy Coats Trio with special guest, Drew Questell
Bull Feathers Bar & Grille

1625 N. Main Street, Fuquay-Varina
919-577-0200
www.www.bullfeatherswingsandgrille

Best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: