Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Andy Coats Update


Hey folks,

I hope 2009 is treating you well so far. If you’re in the Triangle area, please join me next Thurs.:

Thurs., Feb. 5, 8:30-11 pm
Andy Coats solo
Blue Bayou

106 S. Churton St. Hillsborough, NC 27278
919-732-2555
www.bluebayouclub.com

**NO COVER CHARGE**

Also, Sherry Johnson of “Triangle Rockin’ Blues” will be giving away 2 VIP Packages, which will include special seating, and free copies of my CDs, “Song & Pony Show” and “That’s What they Call the Blues”.

Just reply to this email and we’ll get your name into the drawing!

Hope to see many of you down at the Bayou – it’s been a good while since I played there last.

All the best,

Andy

www.andycoats.com
www.myspace.com/andycoats
www.myspace.com/andycoatsandthebankwalkers

No comments: