Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, December 29, 2008

Holly Golightly: Walk A Mile In My Shoes

It is becoming very obvious to me as my little video Holly Golightly Blues is approaching 2000 hits, that it is not because of my great song writing, or the outstanding arrangement and vocals, or because the video features a lot of great pictures of Audrey Hepburn, but because a band in England called Holly Golightly, that sort of plays the blues, is very popular, and most of my hits are from people trying to find their videos. Oh-well, hopefully, they will like what they hear:-) Here is Holly Golightly and one of their hip, cool, songs! Enjoy!


No comments: