Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Cadillac Records

It has been a good year for blues movies, and a great one is coming up Friday! Cadillac Records is a movie about Chess Records. I haven't seen it, or I hate to say this, but I really hadn't heard anything about it. So much for being a blues historian I really missed this one:-) However, I am planning on trying to find it this weekend to let you know how good it is. I have a feeling it is probably more myth than reality, but it sure looks and sounds great! Check out the preview. THE PREVIEW IS BLANK FOR THE FIRST 20 SECONDS JUST STAY WITH IT!!!

2 comments:

fitzgerald said...

Thanks for posting this. Looks like it will be a good movie.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to seeing this. None of these movies are perfect but still fun for the music. Many of us are not thrilled w/Beyonce playing Etta James. Bahh bahhh. She can't act, but CAN sing and is of course beautiful. But wanted a more realistic Etta. But that won't deter me and friends from enjoying the movie.