Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Computer Issues

Well, my hard working laptop finally gave up the ghost. I have been using an old gateway PC computer with a Pentium four processor. It starting acting strange a week ago, and I have been trying to save it. I used all of my limited knowledge of computers on it, but it is done:-( However, I did back up everything on an external hard drive. So it should be interesting to see if it actually worked!! I do know there are some Mac lovers out there in cyberland who love these things, but this is frustrating for me. I am slowly figuring out how to work this thing, but it still doesnt want to do what I want it to do. Plus I think Blogger is set up for PCs, because I don't seem to have much luck with copying and pasting, as slickly as my PC did it. I also miss my right and left click buttons on my mouse! The mac has one and it doesn't seem to work like I want it too:-)

Hang in there!

Tom

No comments: