Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

CDS Records Releases



Clarence Dobbins
"The Uprising"


cd
LISTEN 1
LISTEN 2

THE UPRISING
1 Can't Buy You
2 Blues Uprising
3 Call On Me
4 Matter Of Time
5 Drown In My Own Tears
6 Happy Wife
7 Don't Give Up On Me
8 Sign Your Name
9 You Don't Know
10 Eight Men And Four Women
11 Happy Wife (Reprise)
12 Chicken
WILL EASLEY "Sweet Sexy Soul"


glagfgdfd
LISTEN

It's Going Down
Wantcha Back
Loop The Loop
Don't Ya Like It
Your Love Amazes Me
Show And Tell
Hell On My Hands
If I Let You Go
The Real Thing
I Love You And Always Will
Can't Stop The Feelin'
Always A Friend

Both NOW available in stores and online at BLUES CRITIC or CDS RECORDS

No comments: