Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, August 22, 2008

Tom Gary Blues Band: Yesterday And Today. ON SALE NOW!!!!!!!


Hey everyone!

It is finally available. My first real CD release Yesterday And Today, is available on Lulu.com. The band saw the the CD tonight and was thrilled with it, so it is a go, and now you can buy it! It is 15 dollars for 65 minutes of really great Blues, Jump Blues, Funk, and Soul. The shipping is around 11 bucks, but it is worth it because Lulu works fast. When I ordered my copy I had it three days later. What is amazing is that they produce these CDs by the order! So when you buy a CD they manufacture it right then. They don't have a ton of my CDs laying around a warehouse, they just take the orders and make them! It is amazing what they can do with technology. They also use UPS 2 day express mail, so it arrives to you fast. I do hope you buy this disc and enjoy it as much as we enjoyed making it. This has been a labor of love that has taken 13 years to complete. Also, and sadly, two of my friends who are on this CD and recorded some of the older songs have passed away. John "Woody" Wood, and Jim Faur played on Sings Like An Angel, Love Song Medley, and Rock And Roll On A Saturday Night. So this CD is in tribute to them as well as my blues mentor, and hero Jimmy "The Midnite Cowboy" Pryor.

To buy my CD Click HERE.

No comments: