Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Jim Faur Remebrance


A remembrance for Des Moines bassist Jim Faur will be held September 11th at Blues On Grand. According to my calender that is a Tuesday Night. All musician are welcome to come out an remember one of the hardest working bass players in Des Moines. Jim truly lived the life of a bluesman so it is important that those of you who are in town try to make it to Blues On Grand to remember him.


UPDATE

Well my calendar on my computer is WAY off. It is Thursday September 11th at Blues On Grand, which makes a lot of sense because Jim loved playing that jam session. So please go down to the legendary Thursday Night jam session on September 11th to remember my friend Jim Faur.

No comments: