Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Friday, June 6, 2008

Muddy Waters: You Can Lose What You Never Had

WOW! I have never seen this before! Muddy singing and walking down a railroad track, to a train station that is the stage! According to the host site the video is from the American Folk Festival in 1964! I am not sure why the audience starts laughing around the 2minute mark. They also talk during the song as well, which to my ears is disrepectful. Perhaps the kids didnt know who was playing, or understood just how important that man on the stage was. Those people didn't realize how lucky they were to see Muddy Waters in his prime. Very sad. However, Muddy keeps on going and looks cool doing it!

No comments: