Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, May 5, 2008

Upcoming Reviews And I AM NOT SPAM!!!!

Just received in the good old fashioned snail mail a couple of cool items to review. First from Delmark records is a DVD Dave Specter Live In Chicago. The DVD also features Jimmy Johnson, Tad Robinson, and Sharon Lewis. I also received a CD from Miles High Productions of Mike Zito's new disc Today. Both discs look pretty cool so hopefully I can get to them this weekend and have a review for you by next week.

Finally, for some reason the bots that patrol blogger think that my blog is a spam blog. I have no clue why these clueless programs have picked on me, but it makes posting a real pain in the neck. They have these series of letters that many of you have no doubt run across, that you need to type in to post your post, but these are hard to read. It usually takes me three attempts before I can finally post. It is very frustrating. So I am a bit angry at the whole process and hopefully blogger will get a real person to look at my blog and lift the lock. AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

No comments: