Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bobby Darin: Beyond The Sea

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the ultra cool, hilarious not safe for tv in 1973 video of Bobby Darin singing Beyond The Sea! I have been looking for this since, well you know what happened. If you missed this clip before it was deleted. Then check it out now! This is the last episode of Bobby Darin's TV show. So he put on a heck of show, typical Bobby Darin to give it all even when he was dying. Darin was a tough guy no doubt about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm constantly amazed at his talent and genius. So sad he died so young. I remember watching his tv shows. Appreciate his performances even more now.