Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, April 27, 2008

K T Tunstall: Black Horse And The Cherry Tree

I found another version of this great song done by K T Tunstall. As many readers pointed out the last time I posted this, that this song has a few similarities to Howling Wolf. I can sort of hear it in the whoo hoos, but it is certainly an original song. Plus how she can play that live is pretty incredible. I watched her do it on Letterman one night, and she had a foot pedal that repeated what she did. Pretty cool!!!

No comments: