Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Monday, March 10, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Just so you know I am still around, but boy am I busy! Yikes!! Taxes, end of the quarter at school, and I am still looking/thinking of relocating (thanks for all of you who have told me about your great cities:-)

I hope that once the quarter grades are done, I should have some more time. I do wish I had the time to go down to SXSW this weekend. But, there is no way I am going to be able to make the trip. I do know that former Iowan, and now New Yorker, Andy Schneider will be down there performing and hanging out. If you see this amazing one man band down at SXSW then tell him hi from me!! Also the one year anniversary of the blog is coming up in April!!!! So I had better start getting busy:-)

Tom

No comments: