Search The Blues Historian Website With Google

Google
 

Send Me Your Blues News

Contact me at
tgary62@gmail.com


Link Exchange

If you have a website, and would like to exchange links just email me at the above address.

The Iowa Blues Showcase is on the AIR

Download the latest podcast on ITUNES

Sunday, January 13, 2008

January Madness, Or Why I Haven't Posted Much This Month!

We started out on NYE playing at the Gathering place. We had a small crowd but they had a great time.
Here is me and Don sharing a laugh at the Cherokee Jazz and Blues festival
The great Erick Hovey tuning up before he played at BVU as part of the January Blues Series
Here are a couple of nice pics taken by Dolores Cullen of the Storm Lake Times.
The second pic from Dolores.


If it wasn't a gig then it was class, and I still have two more gigs and a week more of classes before I get my nights back!!! It has been a wild couple of weeks and looks to be at least one more great week. Monday night I play piano for Bob Dorr at Buena Vista University, then on Friday after, my class ends at BV, I will rush over to Cherokee and the Gathering Place for our first Third Friday Live! show.

I also wanted to thank the Chronicle Times of Cherokee, the Sioux City Journal, and the Pilot Tribune, and Storm Lake Times, of Storm Lake for there great stories on our band and my blues class.

Hopefully I can return to full time blogging after next week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

coooool